Search for subsidies and support

Page Number: 79

Unlicensed Childcare Centers

Sending child I want to go to work Pre-school

Unlicensed Childcare Centers are childcare facilities that have not been approved under the provisions of the Child Welfare Law.
The applicable age ranges, service contents, and fees vary from facility to facility. Parents or guardians must directly apply to the facility and enter into a contract with it.

Below is a list of unlicensed childcare centers in Fukuoka City.



For information on such facilities in each ward, go to the Child Rearing Support Section of each ward office (Child Rearing Support Concierge)

Contact for inquiries

Child and Family Welfare Section, Child Rearing Support Division of each ward office

  • Higashi Ward Office:092-645-1068
  • Hakata Ward Office:092-419-1080
  • Chuo Ward Office:092-718-1101
  • Minami Ward Office:092-559-5123
  • Jonan Ward Office:092-833-4103
  • Sawara Ward Office:092-833-4354
  • Nishi Ward Office:092-895-7065
Department: Child and Family Welfare Desk, Child-Rearing Support Section