When the head of a single-parent family prepares a notarized deed to arrange child support, its cost will be subsidized.
Single parents living in Fukuoka City who have notarized deeds and meet all of the following requirements:
- The applicant must be responsible for the expenses related to the child support arrangement.
- The applicant must have a title of obligation for the arrangement of child support.
- The applicant must be currently supporting a dependent (under 20 years old) eligible for the child support arrangement.
- The applicant must not have received a prior subsidy for the preparation of a notarial deed concerning child support for dependents eligible for the child support arrangement.
- Notary public fees as stipulated in the Notary Public Fees Order (only the portion related to child support)
- Revenue stamp fees for petitions for mediation and court proceedings (only for the portion related to child support)
- The cost of obtaining attachments required for preparation of official documents, such as a copy of the family register
- The cost of postage stamps for correspondence, as specified by the public agency
- The cost of obtaining a certificate of finalization of judgment
※ Expenses for attorneys involved in mediation are not covered.
All eligible expenses (up to 50,000 yen) *Limited to one time per person
Application Method, Dates, and Contact Information
Please apply with all necessary documents, within 6 months from the day after the date of notarization, to the Fukuoka City Single Parent Family Support Center.
※Applications cannot be accepted at your Ward Office.
※Please apply in person.
- Fukuoka City Single Parent Family Support Center
2-5-15 Otemon, Chuo-ku, Fukuoka-shi
Tuesdays through Saturdays: from 9 am to 9 pm
Sundays and Holidays: from 9 am to 5:30 pm
(Closed on Mondays and year-end holidays)