Lifestyle Support Facility for Mothers and Children
Elementary school students
Middle school students
High school students
This is a facility for single mothers raising children under the age of 18 who are unable to care for their children by themselves, due to various issues in their lives.
Staff at the facility will provide counseling to the mother while supporting her in her daily life, education, and employment so that she can become independent, including working as soon as possible.
- The lifestyle support facility is not free housing for mothers and children.
- There is a fee based on income.
- The rooms may be fully occupied.
Family and Child Counseling Office, Child Rearing Support Division of each ward
- Higashi Ward Office：092-645-1072
- Hakata Ward Office：092-419-1084
- Chuo Ward Office：092-718-1104
- Minami Ward Office：092-559-5124
- Jonan Ward Office：092-833-4104
- Sawara Ward Office：092-833-4357
- Nishi Ward Office：092-895-7069
Department: Child and Family Consultation Room, Child-Rearing Support Section